When I first made this pic, I realized my avie looked a lot like Wanda Maximoff. Except she's less of a Scarlet Witch and more of a... Violet Witch?
When I first saw this backdrop from Varonis, my first thought was of a school where some sort of paranormal incident was occurring. This "school girl discovering her powers" picture was what I came up with. I should stress that the "lightning forks" are added in courtesy of Gimp, but the rest is real. Well, "virtually" real.Hair: .Olive. the Aura Hair
Hand Magic: **Cole’s Corner** - RFL Hope Hand Dancers (Fantasy Faire Exclusive)
Top: Limited Addiction - Student Sweater - Purple
Skirt: Limited Addiction - Student Skirt - Black
Socks: ::C’est la vie !:: Kaja dot socks (#1)-black
Shoes: Ingenue :: Danja Oxfords :: Noir
Pose: Pink Moon - Creeping Spider 1
Backdrop: VARONIS - “Occurrence” Backdrop
Hand Magic: **Cole’s Corner** - RFL Hope Hand Dancers (Fantasy Faire Exclusive)
Top: Limited Addiction - Student Sweater - Purple
Skirt: Limited Addiction - Student Skirt - Black
Socks: ::C’est la vie !:: Kaja dot socks (#1)-black
Shoes: Ingenue :: Danja Oxfords :: Noir
Pose: Pink Moon - Creeping Spider 1
Backdrop: VARONIS - “Occurrence” Backdrop
Comments
Post a Comment