Skip to main content

MadPea's 'Rising of the Witch'

 


In my last post I forgot to elaborate on my replay of MadPea's "Rising of the Witch." It's a fun little game with beautifully made individual environments including a medieval village centre and a tavern, among other things...

These are all the pictures I have so far. I should have taken more, but it's nice to share what I have for the time being. 

Game Huds for MadPea's "Rising of the Witch" can be purchased at MadPea’s Mainstore (rated General): http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MadPea/59/135/36







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?