Skip to main content

Green Ghouls at Skullingtown

I was going for sort of a vaudevillian look here, except for some reason I had to have green skin and big pointy ears, because why not? So I guess our magical green-skinned ghoul is going to perform a one woman show, and she’s got that look on her face because… She’s nervous I guess?


Also, 80 Days has a new sim, and the theme? Nightmare before Christmas! Specifically, Halloween Town. It’s all sweet, whimsical, and spooky, with plenty of imagery referencing the movie, including Jack Skellington himself!

I do hope my pics of do this place justice, because it really is a lovely and picturesque recreation of the Tim Burton film. 

I also want to add that pictures do not do this dress in the first pic enough justice. You just have to see it with ALM turned on. It looks amazing! I really love hair and clothes with ALM effects.

Hat: Schadenfreude Illuminated Top Hat (available @ The Hallow Manor, Oct. 15th - Nov. 1st)
Hair: Magika - Amy
Eyes: Zombie Suicide - Demon Eyes
Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears [v2] - Blix
Skin: Fallen Gods Inc - Pure - Jungle (available at We <3 Roleplay, Oct. 4th - 28th)
Choker: *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker/Collar (pitch)
Chest Tattoo: WitchCraft - Creepy But Cute Animated Tattoo (green) (Gift for Spookzilla Hunt 2021, Oct. 22nd - Nov. 1st)
Blue Veins: WitchCraft - Vampire Veins Tattoo (Gift for Spookzilla Hunt 2021, Oct. 22nd - Nov. 1st)
Particle Aura: WitchCraft - Cute - Thulu Aura (green) (Gift for Spookzilla Hunt 2021, Oct. 22nd - Nov. 1st)
Nails: WitchCraft - All Hallows Bento Coffin Nails (Gift for Spookzilla Hunt 2021, Oct. 22nd - Nov. 1st)
Batton: Belle Epoque { Challenge Me } Cane (no longer sold)
Dress: { WitchCraft } Eyona Dress (available @ The Hallow Manor, Oct. 15th - Nov. 1st)
Boots: lassitude & ennui Victoria boots - black
Pose: Pink Moon - What do you wand 3a (available at The Focus Photography Fair, Oct. 8th - Oct. 22nd)
Taken at *80Days* Skullingtown (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/White%20Widow/146/149/35




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?