Skip to main content

Casting a Spell in Old Town, Adagio

 

    Whether their stay was temporary or long term, newcomers to the town were guaranteed to receive a warm welcome - or unwelcome - from the locals.     
   
     When I visited Adagio Gardens, I had my heart set on visiting their region, Old Town. They have a whole bunch of different themed regions, including "Hauntings," which comes just in time for Halloween (I must do a post about that region next)! 

The sky here was absolutely spectacular, and the Autumn atmosphere was so perfectly captured, adding to the idyllic feel of the place. 





I think my favourite part of this region would have to be the little café. I would love to visit a place like this in real life! 


In the first picture:

Hair: Doe: Lara
Head: LeLutka Zora
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Peach tone - Kimi
Glasses: [noctis] Cracked 1930’s Glasses
Earrings: = DAE = BMK Metal set earrings evox pack
Choker: REIGN.- Tattoo Choker - Amethyst
Book & Quill: [Hyperborea] The Book - Black
Rings: (Yummy) Dark Magic Ring Set
Dress: amias - BRITT dress black
Jacket: amias - BRITT jacket
Tights: VANNIES Pantyhose Lydia
Shoes: Pure Poison - Karlie Ankle Boots
Taken at Old Town, Adagio Gardens (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Adagio%20Gardens/181/122/2892



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?