Skip to main content

Fantastical Three


 So I gathered 2 of my 3 alts and had them pose with my main avie for a romantic Sapphic throuple pic. And I threw in some rose petals because why not? In my head, I imagine that Cora (the blonde) is a human/elf, Lelam (redhead) is a fae/human, and Isidore (black hair) is a demon/elf, but really they could be any number of fantasy races. I'm particularly happy with the dramatic lighting I chose for this picture. It's not something I would typically choose for a picture, but I think it suits the mood of the picture. 

From Left to Right:

Cora:

Outfit: AsteroidBox. Sabien Outfit - Green

 

Lelam:

Forehead Jewel: -Elemental- ‘Lunar Goddess’ Head Jewel

Outfit: RFyre Davina Gown Sheer Lace Bodice Dark Plum

 

Isidore:

Horns: *Rainbow Sundae* Aylin Horns

Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears

Gloves, Bracers, Boots: = Eagle Designs = Ellyia Accessories

Outfit: = Eagle Designs = Ellyia Tunic

 

Furniture: ^Tirrany Designs^Shimmer Blossom Outdoor Lounger-A

Backdrop: Varonis - Noir Background


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?