Hey, remember me? I used to post stuff on this blog!
Right, so I’m back after almost five months, finally posting
a pic. It’s Fantasy Faire (April 23rd - May 13th), and I don’t like to miss that. So what
happened to me in the last five months? Well, a lot.
Basically, I had been helping care for my father for the
last several years. He had Alzheimer’s which had been steadily worsening until
Christmas of 2025, when he finally had to be moved to the hospital, and subsequently
to a nursing home. In the aftermath of that, me and my brother had a lot of
work cut out for us with sorting out finances, decluttering the house, etcetera.
Heck, we’re still sorting things out. On top of that, I’m working at getting an accommodation at
my workplace.
With everything that has been happening, I have very little
mental energy left at the end of the day for Second Life blogging. To be
honest, I’ve actually been spending my free time replaying Stardew Valley! It’s
a favourite of mine, along with Planet Crafter and the Subnautica games (by the
way, who else is excited for Subnautica 2?) among others.
I am trying to make up for my long hiatus now. Hopefully
I’ll start blogging more, bit by bit. Eventually maybe I’ll break out my
watercolours and start painting again. I’ve been wanting to do portraits of
some of my SL pics for a long time, and I have a number of ideas for where to
start.
For now, enjoy my tribute to Untamed Ink by What’s Lost
Spirits & Cica Ghost. It’s a look that I imagine would be sported by a rich
heiress or a mob boss’s daughter in a classic noir movie. Marvelous dress and
accessories by Poet’s Heart!
Pic Credits:
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Caoilinn Fatpack
Tiara, Necklace, Earrings: Poet’s Heart – Reina Jewelry
Fatpack
Head: LOGO Dawn Head
Hair: (Nylon Outfitters) Betty Style – Natural Colors
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – LaraX
Taken at Untamed Ink by What’s Lost Spirits & Cica Ghost,
Fantasy Faire 2026 (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Untamed%20Ink/127/185/86
Comments
Post a Comment