Skip to main content

Bowie-Core

“There's a starman waiting in the sky/

He'd like to come and meet us/

But he thinks he'd blow our minds/

There's a starman waiting in the sky/

He's told us not to blow it/

'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile”

So when I first created this pic, it was just before 2025 Fantasy Faire. The Faire then started, and blogging of the aforementioned pic got put on the back burner. And after that I went on my months-long hiatus! I’m only just now getting around to posting it. Anyway, I don’t know about you, but this bodysuit really reminds me of Ziggy Stardust! When I impulse purchased it (and the matching veil) from Madame Noir at 2024 Fantasy Faire, I didn’t know what I needed it for, only that I had to have it. When I finally got around to trying it on, the Bowie vibes started screaming at me (rather loudly, actually) and I got to work sourcing accessories to complete my glam rockstar look. This is also where another past Fantasy Faire item came into play, and I took to the rooftops of Mopire City to give Rivendale’s ‘Wistlyn Shallows EEP’ a chance to shine. Maybe this isn’t a precise copy of one of David Bowie’s outfits, but it sure feels like something he would wear as the Starman

Pic Credits:

Headdress: Madame Noir – Lolly Hat Special FF (Peach)

Hair: Sintiklia – Hair Altair – Colours&pastels

Head: LOGO Christina Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Agnes (LeLutka EvoX) peach

Makeup: ~Blinded~ Dirty Bowie MakeUp BOM EvoX

Choker: Spoiled – Pad Lock Choker

Outfit: Madame Noir – Lolly Sequin Pantsuit (Peach)

EEP: Rivendale ~ Wistlyn Shallows EEP ~

Taken at Mopire City (rated general). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mopire/189/143/1108

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?