Skip to main content

Dark Angel Winter...

It’s the sister season to hot girl summer!

So in my last post, I said “hopefully I won’t wait until February,” and guess what month it is now? Yup, that’s right, I did indeed wait until February. Also yes, I am showing another snow picture, but this time it’s quite fitting because we’re getting our first snowfall of the year on Vancouver Island where I live. For some reason, we tend to have a relatively snow-free Christmas, only to get bombarded with the stuff in February. It seems February is the new December!

Anyway, in my previous post I spoke about an outfit I wore to a Halloween party. Well… This is it! I believe the Halloween party was at Bespoke (at least I’m 85% sure it was). You can barely see my hair and skin, but I’m gonna put them in the credits anyway, because I think they’re still worth noting, lol. I actually looked at a few different locations before I decided on this one. Necropolis Umbrae was gorgeous, but I was worried you wouldn’t be able to see much of my outfit against the dark landscape! Anyway, I think snow can have an otherworldly gothic feel, don’t you think? It doesn’t just have to be for Christmas! 

Pic Credits:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elira - colours

Face Wings: She Said Destroy. Fallen Mask - Black

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin tone - Daphne

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday 28

Gloves: (Nylon Outfitters) Long Arm Gloves - Black

Dress and (Back) Wings: Sascha’s Designs – Empress Noir Gown

Taken at Northern Lights Winter Resort (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Unbreakable%20Love/243/129/23

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?