Skip to main content

Still Remains the Winter

I’m back, folks! It’s been a while hasn’t it?

I wish I could say I’ve been overly busy this past Christmas, but I’ve honestly been trying to relax and chill out. I’ve discovered some new games on Steam that I’ve been hyperfixating on, to the point where I’ve barely been in SL at all. The one I just finished is Planet Crafter and its DLC, Humble. I’ve also been trying to get back into painting watercolours. Maybe If I make a piece that I’m happy with, I’ll share it with you all! I bet it’d be cool to do one based on one of my past “SLelfies.”

I wanted to give myself a kick in the pants and get back into blogging SL pics, so I just logged on and ran down to Realm of Rosehaven (one of my favourite go-to beautiful locations) in the outfit I was already wearing.  It’s giving “gothic winter queen” vibes, and I like that! I will confess… The makeup and eyes were from an outfit I wore to a Halloween party. I never bothered to take it off! I meant to blog the outfit, but dangit I never got around to that. I’ll have to blog that outfit sometime too. It’s a spooky outfit, but it doesn’t feel too Halloween-y, so I think I could get away with blogging it in January or February. Hopefully I won’t wait until February to blog it, but you never know, lol.

Pic Credits:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Elira - colours

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin tone - Daphne

Eyes: Zombie Suicide: Demon Eyes - Black

Ears: From LeLutka Zora Head

Eye Makeup: SOMEONE – Tinsel Eyeliner

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday 28

Nailpolish: Eventyra – Nail HUD – Moon Mist

Crown: [The Forge] Thorned Crown, Bronze

Necklace: from *G Field* Rose Lace Jewelry Set “Imperial” -leather black

Dress: Luas Fina Fatpack

Taken at Realm of Rosehaven (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Realm%20of%20Rosehaven/98/24/23

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?