Skip to main content

The Seer

Two eyes is one thing, but ten???

So ‘eye’ saw this tattoo layer at the Gothcore event, and had to have it! Eye am more of a dabbler in the dark and bizarre than a serious pupil, but admire it greatly, and wouldn’t lash out at anyone who wants to explore it further. Anyway, sorry for all the cornea jokes, I couldn’t help myself. I do wonder what a pair of glasses would look like for this many eyes, or what their optometrist’s bill would look like!

These eyes… ♫ Have seen a lot of love/ But they're never gonna see another one like I had with you ♫! I’m so sorry I typed those first two words and it just sprang into my head! LOL! I was gonna say these eyes come in several other colours, so I have lots of options to create a number of other looks based around them. Maybe you’ll see ‘em in the future! For now, enjoy a picture of me looking all mystical and spooky at the Infinite Darkness sim!

Pic Credits:

Hair and Hood: No.Match_~ No_Prophet ~ all colors

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Main Eyes: Zombie Suicide Demon Eyes - Black

Additional Eyes (lol): [ VelvetVue ] Archangel Makeup (available at Gothcore, October 24th – November 12th)

Lips: ~Shiny Stuffs~ EvoX Sanguine Gloss

Outfit: UNA. Furia Dress FATPACK

Pose: [pixit] Vixen – Pose Pack (available at Cosmopolitan, October 28th – November 9th)

Taken at Infinite Darkness (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Infinite%20Darkness/19/132/28

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Exploring the Curious Forgotten Garden

  In my last post about The Forgotten Gardens, I stated that I’d be back to take more pictures and explore the amazing castle. Well, I’ve made good on that promise, and as you can see, I’ve been in the aforementioned castle!

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?