Skip to main content

Have a Groovy Pride!

It’s Pride Month!

So I don’t know if you can tell, but I’m going for a “1960s Mod” look here. I’m not sure I pulled it off, but hey, I tried. I’m happy with it anyway, whether it achieves the mod look or not. This dress has so many cute print options; I don’t think you really have to worry about whether you achieve a mod look or not when the dress captures the spirit of mod so well!

So what are you all doing this lovely pride month?

Pic Credits:

Dress: Poet’s Heart – Tilly (available right now at Vintage Fair 2024, June 7th – 17th)

Hair: (Nylon Outfitters) Brigitte Style

Eyeshadow: **Pocket Mirrors** 60s_EvoX-BoM_Eyeshadow_BabyDoll_Pack

Lipstick: Izzie’s – 60’s Pale Lipstick (EvoX BoM)

Skin: [theSkinnery] Bobbi (LeLutkaEvoX) peach

Head: Logo Paris Head

Body: LaraX Petite

Bracelets: Kibitz – Jelly Bangles

Tights: from Antaya Boots “Lada” set

Boots: :: Antaya :: Boots “Lada” FATPACK

Pose: [Frozen Panty Poses] Mod Stands 16

Taken at Second Pride (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Second%20Pride%20West/252/202/39

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?