Is this sorceress conjuring a curse or a blessing? We may never know!
I’ve been wanting to do a pic of this outfit for ages, and
now I’ve not only done that, but I’ve taken a pic in the gorgeous cauldron room
in Madpea’s “Escape from the Wizard’s Tower.” It seemed like the perfect
setting for such a gorgeous outfit. This is the fourth pic I’ve taken at “Wizard’s
Tower.” It would seem I love this location a lot. Will there be more pics in
the future? I guess time will tell!
Also, this is an outfit I got at last year’s Fantasy Faire…
Ahem. *Blushes.* I don’t have many items from last year’s Faire that I haven’t
blogged, but this is one of them. Well, I have blogged it now, lol. I
guess what I’m trying to say here is I can’t wait for Fantasy Faire!!!
Pic Credits:
Hair: Fantavatar & Moonstruck Oblivion * Lucrezia Borgia
Bangs: Wings-Hair-EF0108 Blondes & Reds (tinted)
Head: Logo Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Makeup: Dotty’s Secret – Tyla (available at Anthem,
April 3rd – 30th)
Necklace: Lapointe & Bastchild Swear Halo Oval Vintage
Jewelry Collection
Dress: RFyre Amelia Semi Sheer Gown
Pose & Orb: Arcane 2 from Poseidon Magic Triple Pack 1
Taken at the site of MadPea’s “Escape from the Wizard’s
Tower” (rated General; more info can be found here: https://madpeagames.com/games/escape-from-the-wizards-tower/).
Comments
Post a Comment