Just rose petals and (blood) wine for this darkly decadent queen!
I saw this spectacular crown from Poet’s Heart, and I felt
like taking it in a dark direction. I don’t know why, but I like how it turned
out! I needed a suitable location for my dark queen look, and came across
Earendel Rising while searching Second Life Destination Guide. I’ve actually
been there before, and I cannot for the life of me remember if I took a pic
there before, but I absolutely love the place.
Anyway, hope you enjoy my take on a darkly indulgent elf
queen. Hope your life is filled with showers of rose petals and goblets of the
finest wine!
Pic Credits:
Headdress and Earrings: Poet’s Heart - Alinda
Hair: Magika – Mira Hair
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: [theSkinnery] Ladina (LeLutka EVOX) peach
Eyes: {Dead Apples} Thunder Eyes - Eclipse
Eyeshadow and Tears: Jack Spoon. Moon Beam Glitter Shadow
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday 20 80%
Goblet: Dekute Dekore – Skull Blood Goblet
Nails: :[Petrichor]: - Nailpolishes – 40’s Pointed French
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Malin - Fatpack
Pose: Poseidon Dreams of Death 3 (edited slightly with
Animare pose hud)
Taken at Earendel Rising (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oort%20Cloud/128/234/3505
Comments
Post a Comment