Skip to main content

Frog Princess

She looks like she's going to burst into song... Right after eating one of those butterflies. LOL

Somebody call Disney! There's a new princess in town! Poet's Heart has released a new dress for We <3 Roleplay and something about it inspired feelings of fairytale whimsy in me. I figured if I was going to style it, I couldn't just be a normal human being (LOL). I wanted to be some kind of cute whimsical creature, so I went down to BeSpoke and ended up falling in love with the Frog Gizzy head. And I just had to get the bright green skin to go with it. I mean, just look at how nicely it goes with the orange dress! I didn't have to look too far for the perfect whimsical fairytale setting either. Lost Unicorn Gallery's Storybook sim was perfect! Just look at this castle in the distance. Isn't it so Disney-esque? I love it! 

Pic Credits:

Dress: Poet’s Heart – Ulrika – Fatpack (available at We <3 Roleplay, December 4th – 28th)

Head: BeSpoke – Frog Gizzy - Head

Skin: BeSpoke – Frog Gizzy – Skin - Green

Wreath: Poet’s Heart – Doireann – Rose Crown

Basket: from Ariskea[Orchand] Set

Taken at Storybook (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost%20Unicorn%20Gallery/125/111/23

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Exploring the Curious Forgotten Garden

  In my last post about The Forgotten Gardens, I stated that I’d be back to take more pictures and explore the amazing castle. Well, I’ve made good on that promise, and as you can see, I’ve been in the aforementioned castle!

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?