Skip to main content

Winterspell

In preparation for winter, this witch is casting a spell. For what, we can only guess!

Well, Halloween may be over, but witching season is year round! Especially with this cute snow-covered witch hat from Octubre! I do love me a good witch hat, and I was thrilled to see this item! I also love me some purple, so that of course featured heavily in this outfit! The hat can be any colour you want, though, since it has a colour-change hud!

The magic swirls above are something I got at Fantasy Faire earlier this year (and yes, I’m finally getting around to wearing it for a blog post). I love the beautiful combination of purple and green, the way the lights snake around your avatar’s body.

 I may or may not have mentioned this before, but I love witchy things, and I’m glad there are ways to display your witchy side in every season!

Pic Credits:

Hat: Octubre - Magical Winter

Hair: Wings-Hair-ER0725

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline

Lipstick: ~ Shiny Stuffs ~LeLutka EvoX Yesterday 23 80%

Dress: .Viki. Heather - Violet

Magic Aura: [unstable.] Astral Aura – RFL GP

Magic Circle: Octubre – Invoker - Pink

Pose: *Eternal Dream* Winter Spirit 01

Backdrop: Synnergy//Light Tunnel Backdrop

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?