Skip to main content

Ardent Prayers

Just praying these holidays are good ones…

I have this dress from Les Encantades that I hadn’t worn in a while. I needed to put together an angle outfit, and it needed to be fancy, so it fit the bill. The wings are amazing, and I loved watching them move and flap, but I had trouble deciding which of my pics had the best “wing position.” LOL. This is all to say I had a blast building an outfit around a beautiful Halo from Octubre (formerly known as LuluB!), and may end up building many more outfits around it since it has a colour change “aura” and comes in gold or silver! Also, I’m a blonde angel, but I’m sure angels could be any colour. 😉

Halo: Octubre (formerly LuluB!) - Starfall (available at Euporia, November 7th - 30th)

Hair: Wings-Hair-ES0808 Blondes & Reds

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Bobbi (LeLutkaEVOX) peach

Dress: *Les Encantades* Amaranta Azur

Wings: LOVE – LoL – Guardian Bento Wings

Pose: [Retro-Box] Male Pray Stand 2 (edited with Animare Pose Hud)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?