Skip to main content

Death on the Celestial Plane

 

I present to you… A skull! LOL…

I actually took this pic back in September and meant to post it before the end of that month. However, I’m glad I waited until now to post it, because this feels so appropriate for spooky season! No cool locations this time, just me in a cool skybox with an “occult-y” EEP sky. I’ve been meaning to blog this Senzafine dress since I got it months ago at Fantasy Faire, and now I finally have! I absolutely adore the black and purple. I have a bit of a weakness for those colours lately, and again, they’re so appropriate for spooky season!

Pic Credits:

Hair: Analog Dog – Katie  mix

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline

Eyes: :Zombie.Suicide: Demon Eyes - Black

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka EvoX Yesterday 28 80%

Necklace: Schadenfreude Triple Moon Necklace

Skull: from DragonLance Design Ceremonial Altar Kit

Dress: Senzafine . Alisse Gown – Astral FF23

Pose: Astalandia – Divine 3 (edited with Animare Pose & Animation System)

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Casablanca

Sky: Specter skies water magic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?