Skip to main content

Vampire Blues

…Hey, even vampires get the blues!

I had trouble deciding what colours to use for this gorgeous new gown by Poet’s Heart. I ended up going with blue to go with the blue flames in the braziers behind me! I even used the power of Gimp to tint the candle flames blue! You’d normally expect a deep blood red for vampy pictures such as this, but I’m pleasantly surprised by how well the blue works for this pic.


Apparently Engine Room starts today.  I can’t wait to get in there and see all the goods. At least for now I can go to Seraphimsl.com and browse the goods there, because I think the region is full at the moment! I can’t blame everyone for wanting to get down there ASAP. I’m glad I was able to get my copy of the Ethel dress from Poet’s Heart in advance! 

Pic Credits:

Hair: TRUTH Indigo - Essential

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mermaid tone - Hazel

Eyeshadow: Jack Spoon. Moon Beam Glitter Shadow [EvoX BOM]

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday 28

Choker: Empyrean Forge: Sophistique Choker

Candlestick: from =Zenith=Gothic Victorian long dress (Cream) -Maitreya

Dress: Poet’s Heart – Ethel - Fatpack (available at The Engine Room, September 20th - October 20th)

Taken at Castle Dracula (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fort%20Nowhere/21/240/1402

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?