Skip to main content

Lady Pan's Joy

This Satyr is just having a grand old time!

So I’m back at Faewylds! I took a few more pictures this time too, because dangit this place is beautiful! Unfortunately my computer told me “that’s enough” and I crashed after three pictures. But at least my pictures look great! 

Last time I visited Faewylds I was a Faerie. This time I’m a Satyr! I figured this romper would be perfect for a Faerie, but I was longing for a chance to don some horns or antlers. It made me realize just how fricking fun it is to wear them. I mean, I look so cute! I should wear more of ‘em in the future!


Pic Credits:

Outfit: Poet’s Heart - Dana (Available at Rock your Rack opening September 29th)

Headdress: Belle Epoque { Chlorophyll } Crown Summer

Horns :[Petrichor]:- Tabbi Horns

Hair: Magika - Faye

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: [theSkinnery] Bobbi (LeLutkaEvoX) peach

Makeup: . Hanzel . Faun [LeLutka EvoX]

Ears: Elf ears from LeLutka Zora Head

Bracers: [The Forge] Traveller’s Bracers, Brown

Staff: Eclectica- Rustic Shepherd’s Crook

Legs: Bentbox Faun Set

Taken at The Faewylds: Froggiebottomes & Nox Equine Main Store (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Inpu%20Mori/172/104/24

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Exploring the Curious Forgotten Garden

  In my last post about The Forgotten Gardens, I stated that I’d be back to take more pictures and explore the amazing castle. Well, I’ve made good on that promise, and as you can see, I’ve been in the aforementioned castle!

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?