This, to me, would be the perfect “tea for two!”
In the process of decorating this scene, I ended up with a beautiful
little witch’s lair, a gothic cottage on a hillside overlooking the mountains
and the stars. Some of the items I collected at this year’s Fantasy Faire made
their way into the scene, including the crescent moon lamp from Swank & Co,
the candlesticks from Laminak, the star shaped platform on which our LuluB! table
and chairs rest, and the beautiful painting of Giraphoria you see to the right!
Some cauldrons and books also made sense, of course. As for the skybox by Milk
Motion, I don’t know why I didn’t use this thing sooner, and I plan to show
more scenes of it in the future!
Pic Credits:
Table and chairs: LuluB! x Liminal – Nevermore
Tea set: Petrichor – Samovar Tea Dispenser
Star platform: Raindale – Moonstone collection
Books and candles: from Raindale – Fairyvale collectioon
Moon Lamp: Swank & Co. Crescent Moon Purple Crackle
Glass Lamp
Candle sticks: Laminak – Encampment Candle stand – Rosehaven
- Silver
Painting: Giraphoria Tidal Pools by Haveit Neox (purchased
at Fantasy Faire 2023)
Cauldrons: -Death Row Designs- Magick Shoppe – Cauldron
stack
Backdrop: (Milk Motion) Gothic skybox
Sky - @Bev (by Beverly Bunny) EEP Purple Galaxy Custom
Content
Comments
Post a Comment