Skip to main content

Alone in the Faewylds

Just a Fae in the wild… The Faewylds, that is!

I hunted down a place that, in my mind, screamed “ethereal dreamlike fantasy land,” and that place was the Faewylds (I love the reference to DnD)! The sky was the perfect touch, all resplendent with stars, and all the quaint little houses looked so cozy!

I’m wearing another item I bought at Fantasy Faire. I can’t put my finger on it, but this really feels like something a mischievous Fae would wear. It would work in many different scenarios, but the feisty rough-and-tumble fae speaks to me the most. Also, would you check out these wings??? I saw them at LuluB, and I just fell in love! They’re breathtaking, and they go perfectly with my starry surroundings!

Pic Credits:  

Hair: DOUX – Katerina hairstyle [Basic Pack]

Head: LOGO Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline

Freckles/Face Markings: Sunniva . Mushi Blush

Eyeshadow: Jack Spoon. Moon Beam Glitter Shadow [EvoX BOM]

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka EvoX Yesterday

Wings: LuluB! – Ethereal - Breeze

Sparkles: LuluB! – Invierna – Aura - Purple

Dress: .Viki. Letizia – Violet

Taken at The Faewylds: Froggiebottomes & Nox Equine Main Store (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Inpu%20Mori/172/104/24

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?