Sometimes we all need to relax, unwind, and drink a nice cup of tea…
Making a scene to showcase this yoga mat and cushions by
LuluB made me realize how much I’ve missed doing décor pics in SL. This was
really relaxing and satisfying to put together, and I genuinely wish I could
spend time in a place like this in real life. I’d opened a gift box from Petrichor
recently (a box of goodies the creator released for her birthday back in July)
and was delighted by all the home décor items. Turns out they go perfectly with
LuluB’s yoga mat! It’s for a new décor series of hers called “Liminal.”
Pic Credits:
Mat and cushions: Liminal (By LuluB!) – Yoga (available at FLF
Birthday Bash, August 11th – September 1st)
Mirror (Left): Petrichor – Heide Mirror
Mirror (Right): Petrichor – Sunray Mirror [Pine]
Couch: Petrichor – Maxwelle Chaise - Wytchdawn
Tea Set (Left): Petrichor - Sarintitie Kettle - Oilslick
Tea Set (Right): Petrichor – Samovar Tea Dispenser
Candles: Petrichor – Earlgrey Candleabra [3]:// Deep
Plant: taken from noctis Miss Wu’s large planter with
Monstera
Backdrop: Clover – Sand temple backdrop
Comments
Post a Comment