...Hoppin' for the very first time!
I must say I was pretty psyched for the Vintage Fair. I bought a number of cool things, and I hope I'm able to blog all of it before the Fair ends, because it's so cool! First off though, I'm going full eighties mode, and for some reason, I've decided to be an anthropomorphic bunny. Bespoke had a brand new head at the fair, and I love me some Bespoke, then there's Poet's Heart's Madonna-inspired bride costume. It all came together to create this cool leporine pop star.
Pic Credits:
Hair: Really Rockabilly 80s Side Hair with Headband Fatpack (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Head: BeSpoke - Hare Avery - Head (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Skin: BeSpoke - Hare Avery - Skin Pink (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Eyeshadow: Anxious Angel Retro Grrl Eyeshadow (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Necklace: *DECO* - Pearls in a Rush - Black & Cream (I don't think this is sold anymore)
Veil: Poet's Heart - Like a Virgin Veil (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Dress: Poet's Heart - Like a Virgin - Fatpack (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Skates: MOoH! Sady skates (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Pose and Prop: -Rebel Poses- Skater Girl (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Background: Foxcity. VIP Photo Booth - Glitch
Head: BeSpoke - Hare Avery - Head (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Skin: BeSpoke - Hare Avery - Skin Pink (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Eyeshadow: Anxious Angel Retro Grrl Eyeshadow (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Necklace: *DECO* - Pearls in a Rush - Black & Cream (I don't think this is sold anymore)
Veil: Poet's Heart - Like a Virgin Veil (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Dress: Poet's Heart - Like a Virgin - Fatpack (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Skates: MOoH! Sady skates (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Pose and Prop: -Rebel Poses- Skater Girl (available at Vintage Fair, June 9th - 19th)
Background: Foxcity. VIP Photo Booth - Glitch
Comments
Post a Comment