Skip to main content

Rush Hour

It’s a bit of a busy time at the subway…

I found this wonderful backdrop on sale for Energy Weekend Price at Visera; I think it was only L$99! I loved the surreal feel of it, and knew I had to have it so I could build an equally surreal scene. And what do you put in a surreal flooded subway with a bunch of crocodiles? A modern mermaid, obviously! She’s just hanging out with her iced drink and has probably been texting her mer-pals while she waits for the train (aqua sub?) alongside these ferocious commuters!

I should probably post more pics of this flooded subway station at some point. This one pic does not do the build justice. It’s fantastic!

Pic Credits:

Hair and Hat: Truth Indigo - Essentials

Head: Logo Paris Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mermaid tone - Hazel

Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Discotheque 12

Drink and Phone: hive // running errands pack (available at Kustom 9, April 15th – May 10th)

Shirt: Vinyl – Locked Out Tee Pak Group Gift

Tail: :[Petrichor]: - Valenne Tail - Lara

Setting and Crocodiles: Visera - *Backdrop* Crocodile in the Subway

Chairs: Huang Wiranata – waiting chairs

Vending Machine: TihQ ColdCoffeeVendingBox {Blue} (Available at Equal 10 April 10th – May 5th)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?