Skip to main content

It's here...

 It’s here… The Faire is here…

It’s that time of year; the best time of year! The time of year when Fantasy Faire opens in Second Life and I go completely bananas posting pictures to Flickr. Creators in Second Life come together to raise money for American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life. Exquisite sims, each with its own Fantastical theme, are designed by talented SL creators, and they are truly glorious to behold. I love to explore them and just get lost in them.

Poet’s Heart has two gorgeous exclusive gowns debuting at the faire; they are on the “Opera” sim by Alia Baroque (I haven’t gotten to that sim yet but I’m very excited for it). This is the first of the two gowns called “Amaya.”

Anyway, here’s some scenery pics of the sims I’ve visited so far…

Fairelands Junction



Frostweald




The Winding Valley




First Pic Credits: 

Hair and Hat: Usagi Society – Raiden Hair // Fantasy

Head: Logo Paris Head

Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Peach tone - Marin

Dress:   Poet’s Heart – Amaya Gown – Fatpack (exclusive, available at Fantasy Faire on Opera sim, April 20th – May 7th)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?