Skip to main content

I, Robot

Welcome to the Future…

Somnium released a series of “Automaton” avatars at The Engine Room, and I absolutely had to have one! I decided on the “sterile” colour scheme, because I thought it’d work well for a cyberpunk-type setting. It needed a bit of extra glow, so “La Magia” from LuluB seemed like a perfect touch!

I initially took a pic of myself like this at Sci-Fi con, but I wasn’t happy with the way the picture looked (I thought the scenery, although beautiful, detracted from the look I wanted to portray). Plus, by the time I was ready to post the pic, I realized Sci-Fi con was over, and didn’t feel right posting the pic (I didn’t want to get people psyched to attend the event only to find out it was over). I ended up taking a pic of myself over at Mitsumi-Town in Tokyo, one of my favourite places to hang out and explore. That’s the R2 mainstore behind me! It does have wonderful futuristic vibes, doesn’t it?

Pic Credits

Avatar: [Somnium] Automaton – Sterile Unpacker (available at Engine Room, March 20th – April 20th)

Sparkling Lights: LuluB! – La Magia - Fatpack

Taken at Mitsumi-Town in Tokyo (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/R2%20Fashion/77/134/1104

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?