Having reached the sacred stones, she was ready to enact the magic of her ancestors…
I bought all the stuff you see behind me at Enchantment back
in February. I’ve only just now gotten around to blogging this picture,
with Enchantment having ended on March 4th. Better late than never,
I guess! I’m sure the dĂ©cor and landscape items from Xantes and Little Bee
& Swamp will be available at their respective mainstores. The tent is my favourite!
Pic Credits
Hair: Raven Bell – Obsidian Hood Hair [Solids] paired with
BoM hairbase
Skin: [theSkinnery] Bobbi (LeLutkaEVOX) peach
Book: SL Syndicate – Tome of GenCiss
Dress: Dark Intentions Woodland Hooded Gown
Pose and Raven Prop: Poseidon Dreams of Death 4
Standing stones: [Harshlands] Sorcerer’s Rock
Trees and Landscape: ~ xantes ~ Mystic Cliffs Landscaping
Flowers, cat, and tent: Little Bee & Swamp – Two Sides - enchantment
Skin: [theSkinnery] Bobbi (LeLutkaEVOX) peach
Book: SL Syndicate – Tome of GenCiss
Dress: Dark Intentions Woodland Hooded Gown
Pose and Raven Prop: Poseidon Dreams of Death 4
Standing stones: [Harshlands] Sorcerer’s Rock
Trees and Landscape: ~ xantes ~ Mystic Cliffs Landscaping
Flowers, cat, and tent: Little Bee & Swamp – Two Sides - enchantment

Comments
Post a Comment