Skip to main content

Demonic Joy

 

Welcome to Hell! We hope you enjoy your stay!

I’m back at Taure Ru, this time to take a pic at the incredible Necropolis! I actually had trouble deciding where IN the Necropolis I was going to take the picture, because everything in it is so well decorated! I chose this particular spot with the backdrop showing a lovely lava lake. The arches, stone columns, walls, and statues are just breathtaking, don’t you think?

I’m happy I was able to customize my dress colours to match my horns and makekup. It really suits the environment of the Necropolis. I love how changing the colour of an outfit can transform it into a whole new outfit, completely changing the vibe of the look. Colour really does fascinate me, and it’s so fun to play with!

Pic Credits:

Horns: /Vae Victis\ - “Ahrimah” – Draped Horns (available now at We <3 Roleplay, March 4th – 31st)
Hair: Truth VIP – Kaijah (group gift)
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Eyes: :Zombie Suicide: Demon Eyes - Black
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin tone - Daphne
Lipstick: ~ Shiny Stuffs ~ Lelutka EvoX Yesterday 8
Tattoos: :[Petrichor]:- Hallo Lazulien (group gift)
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Valentina – Fatpack (available now at We <3 Roleplay, March 4th – 31st)

Taken at Taure Ru (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Taure%20Ru/142/151/897


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?