She was like a leaf dancing in the wind…
Poet’s Heart just released their newest releases for We
<3 Roleplay’s upcoming February round, and I couldn’t wait to blog them! I
love how versatile they are; they could work brilliantly for casual everyday
wear, or, if you’re like me, you can do something more Fantasy
roleplay-oriented. The circlet is the perfect touch!
Picture Credits:
Circlet: Poet’s Heart – Hely Circlet (Free gift for February
We <3 Roleplay VIP members,
will be available later at main store)
Hair: Magika - Holly
Head: Logo Paris Head
Ears: From LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: [theSkinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey
Bow and Arrows: part of an outfit by Legal Insanity as a gift for a MadPea game, I can’t remember the name of it. It just says “MadPea Women’s Inca Outfit.”
Outfit: Poet’s Heart – Deanna – Fatpack (available at We <3 Roleplay, February 4th – 28th)
Pose: Pink Moon – Tiptoe quiet 5
Hair: Magika - Holly
Head: Logo Paris Head
Ears: From LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: [theSkinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey
Bow and Arrows: part of an outfit by Legal Insanity as a gift for a MadPea game, I can’t remember the name of it. It just says “MadPea Women’s Inca Outfit.”
Outfit: Poet’s Heart – Deanna – Fatpack (available at We <3 Roleplay, February 4th – 28th)
Pose: Pink Moon – Tiptoe quiet 5
Taken at location of MadPea game “Cursed Keys” (rated General).
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magical%20Peak/139/129/2222

Comments
Post a Comment