Skip to main content

Winter Solstice Moon Dance

Embrace the joy this winter solstice!

I’m still wearing and loving my Logo Paris head, and this time I’ve taken it with me to one of my favourite places on the grid, Realm of Rosehaven! Also “taken it with me”? Gosh that’s a weird way to phrase things, lol. Anyway, I’ve visited Realm of Rosehaven many times before, and chances are if you’re reading this you may have at least heard of them too, but I think this is the first time I’ve devoted a blog post to it before.

Rosehaven is a series of interconnected regions that, in the words of their website (yes, they have a website and it’s wonderful) has a “fantasy British Isles styled setting,” with “architecture and themes are inspired by fairy tales, lore, myths, and possibly your dreams.”

Rosehaven also observes the four seasons, and the fourth Friday of November up until February 28th is winter! If you’ve never been before, be sure to head down and check them out, or read up about them on their website!  


First Pic Credits: 

Prop: ~LuluB!~ Eternal Moon - Purple
 
Tiara: *Paint the Sky with Stars* Headpieces Butterfly RFL
Hair: .Olive. the Iris Hair
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Blush: Suniva . Mushi Blush
Necklace: Eclectica Luna Jewellery
Dress: Dreamcatcher – Fiona dress – 06 - For some reason, this dress is only made for Legacy bodies. I’m not sure why this is, but I’m wearing it with the Maitreya body. It fits except for the back, which you don’t see in this pic. It’s a beautiful dress and I love it, but if you plan on getting it for yourself, be aware of this and maybe try a demo before buying.

Taken at Realm of Rosehaven (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Realm%20of%20Rosehaven/97/26/24


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Exploring the Curious Forgotten Garden

  In my last post about The Forgotten Gardens, I stated that I’d be back to take more pictures and explore the amazing castle. Well, I’ve made good on that promise, and as you can see, I’ve been in the aforementioned castle!

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?