Skip to main content

Teacup Queen

 

The ocean was a ways away, and she would have to deal with the world of land dwellers, but at least here, she could be the Queen of her own tiny kingdom…

Here we have yet another Fantasy Faire 2022 item. This item is another exclusive that is no longer available in stores, so… Please don’t be mad at me?

The idea of a giant teacup that you can bathe in is such a wonderful idea to me, as a lover of tea. I doubt a teacup of this scale would fit in my real world house, but hey, a gal can dream! I couldn’t wait to do something with this teacup bathtub, and I knew I wanted to make it fantasy, so… Mermaids! I imagine the story is that this gal has to pretend to be a human and is living in an area far from the ocean, but every night she sheds her human disguise and relaxes in her giant enchanted teacup. Why is she far from the ocean, and why does she have to disguise herself as human every day? How in the heck does she have a giant teacup as a bathtub? I… Haven’t thought of an answer to these questions yet. But it sure makes for a compelling story, no?

Pic Credits:

Crown: Tir Na Nog Mermaid Queen Crown

Hair: MINA – Sandra - Pastels

Head and Ears: Lelutka Zora Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Lelutka EvoX Skin – Mermaid tone - Hazel

Top: Baiastice_Mermaid Jewel Bra-Black (I don’t think this is sold anymore)

Tail: Tir Na Nog Mermaid costume =nishikigoi= (this colour was exclusive to Fantasy Faire, but other colours are available at Tir Na Nog’s mainstore)

Bathtub: Garden of Hedone Teacup Bathtub 1 (this was a Fantasy Faire 2022 exclusive)

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth – Foliage (Unnatural)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?