Skip to main content

Angelic Pink

 

Behold the harbinger of light!

When I got this hair at the now come-and-gone round of Neo-Japan, I felt the need to do something Magical Girl-inspired, which led me to pick up a new skin from Enfer Sombre and this lovely dress from the also come-and-gone Panic of Pumpkin in Okinawa. Throw in some shoes, stockings, and a gorgeous halo from Artemisia (I got it back at Fantasy Faire 2022; yes I’m still going through all the stuff I got there), and I’ve got a brave and angelic force for good.

When thinking about the perfect backdrop for an angelic magical girl, my mind immediately went to Memento Mori and their beautiful cathedral in the sky. This isn’t the first time I’ve visited this location, but it is the first time I’ve posted about it on this blog. I took a pic of myself at Memento Mori over a year ago and posted it the day after my birthday no less! You can have a look at it here if you’re interested!

Memento Mori is part of a larger region called Chouchou, which consists of two other smaller photogenic regions: Chouchou and Islamey. I’d like to dedicate a couple of blog posts to these regions at some point. Until then, though, enjoy the beauty of Memento Mori!

First Pic Credits:

Hair & Headpiece: Usagi Society – Damselette Hair Fatpack
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Peach tone - Marin
Eyes: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka Eye applier – Glitch {Pink}
Head: LeLutka Zora Head
Halo: Artemisia – Caelestacies Halo - Dusk
Dress: [.San3.]Nuns pray- Legacy-B (available at Panic of Pumpkin in Okinawa, October 7th – 31st)
Tights: :Avi Candy: Lace Back Seam [Marshmallow]
Shoes: Ingenue :: Olivia Heels :: Ebon
Pose and Orb: Arcane 2 and Glowing Orb R2 from Poseidon Magic Triple Pack 2 (Fantasy Faire Exclusive)

Taken at Memento Mori (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chouchou%20V/75/128/1089   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?