Skip to main content

A Spell for Dragons


I bet you were wondering when I was going to do a witch pic, it being October and all, huh?

I discovered the “Eldritch” region while on the “Gloria” Gridwide hunt, and I was blown away by how beautiful it was, in its own exquisitely dark way. One particular area was filled with purple plants and décor, and I had to take a pic of myself dressed as my character Laetitia (I’ll have to do a separate post on her someday). I still have a bunch of things from the Fantasy Faire this past April/May that I mean to wear and feature in blog posts (yes, I know, it’s ridiculous). I even have a list of said items with some crossed out. It sounds, as I’ve said, ridiculous, but honestly I’ve been having fun thinking of scenes and outfits I can create with the aforementioned items.

I had this outfit planned for a while, but didn’t plan on having a beautiful purple dragon in the background until I visited Eldritch. It sure is gorgeous, isn’t it? Also, I wanted to stress that the beautiful sparkles you see swirling around me in this pic are added in courtesy of Gimp special effects, and aren’t a part of any of the items I’m wearing (although I must stress that all of the items are beautiful without special effects).

Expect more witchy content from me in the next few weeks!

Pic Credits:

Hat: rainnn – Witches Hat – Black & Blue

Hair: (Nylon Outfitters) Samantha Style (available at Collabor88, October 8th – November 6th)

Book and Candles: Artemisia – Goddess Invocation Typer Effect & Clutter

Dress and Boots: Moonlitecat Creations - Athena Outfit

Taken at Eldritch (home of Vae Victis and Arkivet mainstores, rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eldritch/135/75/1007

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Exploring the Curious Forgotten Garden

  In my last post about The Forgotten Gardens, I stated that I’d be back to take more pictures and explore the amazing castle. Well, I’ve made good on that promise, and as you can see, I’ve been in the aforementioned castle!

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?