Skip to main content

Lions' Moon

A fair lady with the heart of a lion. Or lioness!

While looking for a “creepy location” for my previous old lady pic, I stopped at The Forgotten, Peaceful Shore. Obviously it didn’t have the right “creepy” vibe I wanted; it was more dreamy and ethereal. While it wasn’t the right fit for the last post, it’s perfect for this one!

In this breathtaking realm, a goddess holds a sword to the moon and stars, and ruins of rulers from a bygone age lie in the meadows where deer frolic. Wish upon a shooting star and it may very well come true.

I didn’t take a picture of everything I wanted to, but I guess that means I’ll get to go back sometime for another bit of exploration. I do love the fanciful whimsy of this region, and it deserves multiple posts dedicated to its beauty.


 

First Pic Credits:

Hair: Mythril – Mythic Unicorn Hair (this colour pack was exclusive to Fantasy Faire)
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Lelutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin tone - Daphne
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka EvoX Discotheque
Head: Lelutka Zora
Dress: Poet’s Heart - Elise (available at current round of We <3 Roleplay, on until August 28th)

Taken at The Forgotten, Peaceful Shore (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peaceful%20Shore/122/116/36

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Exploring the Curious Forgotten Garden

  In my last post about The Forgotten Gardens, I stated that I’d be back to take more pictures and explore the amazing castle. Well, I’ve made good on that promise, and as you can see, I’ve been in the aforementioned castle!

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?