Skip to main content

Retro Trek

Even though Sci-Fi con is over, I couldn’t not make a post about the Retro Trek booth.

Yes, I know I’m not dressed like an original series character, but hey, it’s still Star Trek, right?

A friend of mine was involved in the making of this fantastic booth. I hope he’ll forgive me for blogging this post Sci-Fi Con! 

I couldn’t find any information on whether they have an inworld region for roleplay, but if I find out anything else, I’ll post an update here. I will say this: the retro trek booth was beautifully made! 


 First Pic Credits:

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Plum Mesh Hair
Outfit: Herbit Creations – Deep Space 2399 Uniform (this was an exclusive RFL version; It won’t be available anymore, but similar ones are available at the mainstore)
Taken at Retro Trek in Kaylon, Sci Fi Con SL Sci-Fi Con 14 (rated Moderate).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?