I almost forgot about this pic I took of myself looking oh-so-cyberpunk! This is the last Sci Fi Con-related post, I swear!
Once again I’m in Forestalgia, one of the regions in the now
ended Sci Fi con 2022. I’d put together this outfit with hair, makeup, dress,
and “cyber skates” from various stores involved in Sci Fi con, and I figured I
couldn’t not post it, seeing as I’d gone to the trouble of putting the outfit
together and taking a pic of myself in it. I had to time the shot just right
because I really wanted that aircraft (in the upper right corner) to be in the
pic! Also, this picture doesn’t do my dress from ‘#hashbang!’ justice; it’s
animated! The blue streaks you can see on it actually “fall” like raindrops.
It’s basically like a wearable TV screen. I utterly adore it, and it’s
available at their main store, along with all the other things I’m wearing (no
event-only exclusives).
For some reason, the hair I’m wearing reminds me of Jill
Bioskop, a blue-haired character from author Enki Bilal’s graphic novel ‘La
Femme Piège’. It’s a surreal sort of sci fi story and part of a trilogy published
in the 1980s, involving a futuristic Paris and Egyptian Gods who need fuel for
their pyramid space craft. Definitely not your average story!
Anyway, sorry for my weird sci fi tangent. Hope you’re
having a wonderfully imaginative day or week!
Pic Credits:
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin tone - Daphne
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka EvoX Discotheque
Tattoo: :[Even~Tide]: Cyber - Aqua
Dress: #hashbang! – Stereo Matrix Dress – Cyber Rain
Skates: MALified – 6x Future Skates: Maitreya Only

Comments
Post a Comment