Armed with a ray gun and ready for action!
So Sci Fi Con 2022
is on until May 29th, and I’ve been going around taking pictures
of the different sims, including New Xantis, which is described as having a “space
western” theme.
I definitely was getting some Star Wars Tatooine vibes here,
which I loved.
I also thought the skies for this region were pretty spectacular,
along with the rest of the place!
First Pic Credits:
Hair: !!Firelight!! Tami Rainbow
Skin: .:Soul:. [G3] Dantela:
Lianna: F20 (this specific skin tone was a Fantasy Faire RFL vendor exclusive,
however similar skins from the same series are available at Soul’s main store)
Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears - Mer Long
Ray Gun: ~silentsparrow~ &
Schadenfreude RAYGUN!
Outfit: Poet’s Heart - Nadira
Taken at New Xantis, SL Sci-Fi Con
14 (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New%20Xantis/128/128/3
Skin: .:Soul:. [G3] Dantela: Lianna: F20 (this specific skin tone was a Fantasy Faire RFL vendor exclusive, however similar skins from the same series are available at Soul’s main store)
Ears: .:Soul:. Uni Ears - Mer Long
Ray Gun: ~silentsparrow~ & Schadenfreude RAYGUN!
Outfit: Poet’s Heart - Nadira
Taken at New Xantis, SL Sci-Fi Con 14 (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New%20Xantis/128/128/3




Comments
Post a Comment