Skip to main content

Misbehaving with Magick

She wasn't looking to cause trouble... Just a bit of mischief. 

I was playing with facial expressions on my Logo Mae Head and this smile came out looking so... Conniving? Anyway I loved it and decided to roll with it.

I'm thrilled today because I have a book of shadows! Just what a fun-loving witch/fae needs!

I couldn't resist adding a pick of the background I found from Synnergy. It's so nicely made, and so low on land impact! Perfect for someone like me with limited prim space! Hehehe...


 Style credits for first pic:

Hair: Truth Vertigo - Essential
Head: Logo Mae Head (worn with Lelutka Elf Ears)
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin - Fairy tone - Danna (worn with brow and lip tattoos from Logo Mae Head pack)
Ear Tattoo: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Dress: Violent Seduction - Regicide - Maitreya (Purple) (available at The Fifty, February 25th - March 20th)
Book: { WitchCraft } Book of Shadows - fatpack (originally released for Happy Weekend, March 5th-6th)
Halo: { WitchCraft } Strange Magic Circle - fatpack (new release now available at mainstore)
Backdrop: Synnergy Twilight Backdrop


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?