Skip to main content

Studying the Arcane at Home

 

We've all had times like this. Studying late into the night... Erm... In our undergarments... 😅
I love looking for cool places in SL to take pictures. But sometimes, I just wanna stay at home and chill. Of course I wanted to include some cool stuff in my picture, and these "Cursed Pages" from Static fit the bill! Also I had to slip into something more comfortable, because why not? My hair and makeup's all done up nice and fancy though, as if I had somewhere to go but ended up canceling my plans. Hehehe...

Pic Credits: 

Hair: Magika - Midnight
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Ears: From LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: [the Skinnery] Emily - Bare face
Hair Accessories: Poet’s Heart - Falina Hair Accessory
Lingerie: { WitchCraft } Olivia Lingerie (Released for The Saturday Sale on Dec. 18th)
Pages: ::Static:: Cursed Pages (Available at We <3 Roleplay, Dec. 4th-28th)
Lamp (on Left) and Magnifying Glass: Lorien Victorian Props (Available at We <3 Roleplay, Dec. 4th-28th)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?