The last time my alt, Isidore (a.k.a the 'vampire'), appeared in a blog post, she was a sort of demon/elf. Now I guess she's an elf/demon/vampire.
I couldn't wait to use this pose for something, and I knew it had to be vampire themed! That's how I ended up getting the new Mae head from Logo, because there were a set of teeth fitted just for it, and I just needed an excuse to get that head for Isidore. Between my alts I have quite a head count. Lol.
On Lelam (redhead):
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Southern wind - Redheads
Head and Ears: Lelutka Zora Head
Earrings: = DAE = BMK Metal set earrings evox pack
Ear Tattoo: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Body Tattoo: Misteria - Alchemist Blusher - Fantasy
Lingerie: Loki - Rosaria Velvet Lingerie - Purple
On Isidore (a.k.a the ‘Vampire’):
Headdress: POISON ROUGE Sweet Death Crown (Dark Style Fair, Oct. 9th - 31st)
Hair: Raven Bell & !R! - Percival Hair
Head and Teeth: LOGO Mae Head, LOGO Mae Vampire Teeth Add-On, LOGO Bloody Teeth Applier
Ears: Bentbox Sylvan Ears
Blood drip: *Awear blood lips
Tattoo: -Endless Pain Tattoos- Aesir
Lingerie: Loki - Rosaria Velvet Lingerie - Emerald
Pose: Pink Moon - A midnight snack
Background Monster: [Harshlands] Forest Demon (Harvest Season Hunt at Harshlands Mainstore, Oct. 2nd - Nov. 2nd)
Backdrop: [CIRCA] - "Witches Brew" Halloween Forest Photobox
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Southern wind - Redheads
Head and Ears: Lelutka Zora Head
Earrings: = DAE = BMK Metal set earrings evox pack
Ear Tattoo: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Body Tattoo: Misteria - Alchemist Blusher - Fantasy
Lingerie: Loki - Rosaria Velvet Lingerie - Purple
Headdress: POISON ROUGE Sweet Death Crown (Dark Style Fair, Oct. 9th - 31st)
Hair: Raven Bell & !R! - Percival Hair
Head and Teeth: LOGO Mae Head, LOGO Mae Vampire Teeth Add-On, LOGO Bloody Teeth Applier
Ears: Bentbox Sylvan Ears
Blood drip: *Awear blood lips
Tattoo: -Endless Pain Tattoos- Aesir
Lingerie: Loki - Rosaria Velvet Lingerie - Emerald
Background Monster: [Harshlands] Forest Demon (Harvest Season Hunt at Harshlands Mainstore, Oct. 2nd - Nov. 2nd)
Backdrop: [CIRCA] - "Witches Brew" Halloween Forest Photobox
Comments
Post a Comment