I needed an excuse to use these wonderful Jack-O-Lantern Turnips from Candle and Cauldron! I was so thrilled when I first came across them, because I'd read about the history of the first Jack-O-Lanterns, and I found it fascinating.
I knew I had to have this dress with the hood, but what to do about hair that goes with a hooded dress? The answer is Raven Bell! They had a hairstyle called Obsidian Hood Hair, and it came with a "hair but no hood" option, which means you can pair it with other hoods! It's brilliant! Of course I know you can only see me from the front in this pic, but hey come on, if you want to wear it to parties, or just out in (SL) public, it won't look weird! Right?
Hair: Raven Bell - Obsidian Hood
Hair [Solids] and Raven Bell - Bangs Style A
Body Blush: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Hand Magick: **Cole’s Corner** - RFL Hope Hand Dancers
Dress: Decoy - Black Magic Dress: Plum (available at Salem, Oct. 1st - 31st)
Pose: Poseidon Priestess 6
Lanterns: Candle and Cauldron
Hanging Turnip Lanterns
Stick Figures and Pentagram: Heart - Witchwood Symbols and Props
Stick Structure: [Harshlands] Spirit Branches Portal (Harvest Season Hunt at Harshlands Mainstore, Oct. 2nd - Nov. 2nd)
Background and Trees: [CIRCA] - "Witches Brew" Halloween Forest Photobox
Body Blush: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Hand Magick: **Cole’s Corner** - RFL Hope Hand Dancers
Dress: Decoy - Black Magic Dress: Plum (available at Salem, Oct. 1st - 31st)
Pose: Poseidon Priestess 6
Stick Figures and Pentagram: Heart - Witchwood Symbols and Props
Stick Structure: [Harshlands] Spirit Branches Portal (Harvest Season Hunt at Harshlands Mainstore, Oct. 2nd - Nov. 2nd)
Background and Trees: [CIRCA] - "Witches Brew" Halloween Forest Photobox
Comments
Post a Comment